Delhi Ration Card Online / Apply Online for Ration Card in Delhi / Track Ration Card Status / View ration Cards details Online
Delhi Ration Card Online
Delhi government has launched e-ration card service which is available to all the inhabitants of Delhi. Now you can download the e-ration card online at Delhi Food Security website. This facility will help you to download your ration card online after when you have applied for ration card. So first you have to get your ration card filled. As we know that Ration Card is useful Documents for poor Families. In this article we will discuss about every facilities provided by Delhi Government regarding ration card.
How to Apply For Ration Card in Delhi
If you wish to apply online for ration card in Delhi, Read below mentioned details carefully which are given for your convenience.
- First of all go to the official website of Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs at-http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the link Apply Online fort E-ration card given in Home Page.
- Fill up all the Details Carefully and Click on Submit.
Points to Remember During Apply Online
- First of all you have to enter details of Head of the HouseHold.
- After entering Head of HouseHold details you will be provided a link to Add member’s details.
- After entering all member’s details you have to click on “Finish Member Entry” Button provided at Member entry page.
- If in any case you couldn’t finish your member entries during online apply,you can Finish it any time from “Apply Online” Link.
Documents Required for Apply Online
- Passport size photographs of the head of the family.
Age certificate / Matric passed school certificate of family head.
- Complete family information.
- Proof of the Income
- Applicants address proof (Voter Id card /water bill / electricity bill / telephone bill / passport)
For Member Deletion : Death Certificate / Transfer certificate / Marriage certificate
For member Addition : Birth Certificate
Note: Where the applicant has already a ration card in another area of one’s residence, the requirements include
- Production of Surrender Certificate for the earlier Ration Card
- Production of deletion certificate in respect of members who are not to be included.
Ration Card Application Fees in Delhi
The applicant have to pay Rs. 25/- as ration card application fees for complete process for new ration card / duplicate ration card.
View Ration Card Details Online
You can find the details of your ration card by providing any of the following information: Aadhar number of any Member of family, Ration card number, New ration card no., old ration card no. etc. Screen shot for the same is provided below.
Visit to the official website at:-http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
Click on Check Ration card details in Home Page, a new window will open which is given below.
Fill up the detail and click on search button and get details of your ration card.
Tatkal Ration Card
For convenience of the public and to streamline the procedure of issuing ration cards the Govt. of NCT of Delhi has decided to start Tatkal Ration Card Scheme under which the ration card will be issued within two days of filing the application form on payment of prescribed processing fee.